mail to Trains of Turkey


Steam | Diesel & Elec. | MUs | Cars | Network | Facts | History | Museum | Urban | NG | FAQ | Maps | Resources

About this site
Tips and Tricks
Help & Documentation

Edit this Page
Upload Attachments
Page History
Print this Page

Group Updates
All Updates

Site Map


Creative Commons License



This station, inaugurated in October 1889, was for a long time the terminal point of the ORC main line. Yet, the installation were always modest. The main building, still in place, has a single level and is rather small, reflecting the secondary importance of Dinar.

The station use to have a small 2 track engine shed and a coaling station. this shed is now gone, demolished in the 1990s after the end of steam. Locomotives were turned on a triangle.

A new building was built around 2008/2010 to the south of the triangle.



Edit - Page History - Print - Logout - Group Updates - Search
Page last modified on 26/06/2012 13:18