This project would not be possible without the help of genuine enthusiasts who gracefully send me material. I would like to thank them all.
- Dr. Gökhan Tunçbilek, my brother-in-law, who actually inspired this project and now is a contributor.
- Gökçe Aydin, a very early supporter to this project. Gökçe contributed materials used in this site.
- Derya Ferendeci, a fine modeler of Turkish Railways. Visit also his site about his HO model scale and the TCDD engines kit-bashed from German models .
- Pr. Ergin Tönük. Visit also his web site (in Turkish langage). Ergin's pictures and materials are quite complementary to this site.
- Erkan Kiraz, an history specialist and keen photographer of Izmit area.
- Phil Wormald, contributed material regarding diesel locomotives and pictures done during trips in Turkey. Visit Phil's website & pictures, and e-group.
- Altan Ataman, contributors of material regarding DMUs and 'light' Alsthom: DE18000 & DE18100.
- Benno Bickel, contributor of material about steam engines.
- Malcolm Peakman for his intimate knowledge of TCDD and it's network. Malcolm provided also many pictures.
- Eljas Pölhö for material about rolling stock and priceless bibliographical references.
- Micheal Urlaub, a professional signalman with a first hand knowledge of TCDD signaling systems.
- Robin Lush who posted his large photo collection of TCDD steam engines in the 1970s. Some of his pictures have been used in this site as well.
In addition, pictures and materials for the Wiki section have been provided by:
- Erim Guraydın
- Emin Bastug