33951 to 33986
- Axle: C
- Total quantity: 36
- First year: 1916
- Built AlCo. Partial list of Works Numbers: 33965-33973 and 33977, 56337-56345 and 56355 respectively, all 1916.
- Referred to as "AMERIKANS"
- 750mm gauge
Used originally on Sarıkamış to Erzurum line.
- As of November 1955 these locomotives were used only on the Sarıkamış to Horasan line.
- OIL Burners: 33952/54/56/57/59/63/65/66/67/68/69/71/72/73/75/76/78/80/81/82/85/86
- COAL Burners: 33951/53/55/58/60/61/62/64/70/74/77/79/84
- 33983 (COAL) was then on the Samsun Çarsamba line.
Engine main characteristics
|Engine axle type||C|
|Weight empty||16 t|
|Weight service||19.5 t|
|Max Axle load||6.5 t|
|Number of cylinders||2|
|Cylinder dia||280 mm|
|Piston stroke||400 mm|
|Heating surface firebox||3.43. m2|
|Heating surface tubes||40.27 m2|
|Grate Area||0.8 m2|
|Tractive Effort||2920 kg|
Taken by Alan Swale, mostly at Horasan on 24th June 1956. Note battlemented roof of locomotive depot. There were then remains of a similarly-styled 3-road depot at Hasankale, on the demolished line of the original narrow gauge track from Horasan to Erzurum and beyond.
33958 outside depot
Earlier picture of 33964 in Sıvas Works 18th November 1955